This post is divided into two main parts: a part for Star wars galactic battlegrounds mods and a part for the game’s cheats. We will be introducing to you two mods which are the Expanding Fronts Mod (version 1.2 and 1.2.1). For an easier game experience, we also included a list of Star wars galactic battlegrounds cheats as part two of this post. Hope it will provide you useful information.
I – STAR WARS GALACTIC BATTLEGROUNDS MODS
EXPANDING FRONT 1.2 – FEBRUARY 2018
General Information: This mod includes several new units, features, and a brand new civilization that can be playe
– Added New Civilization: Geonosians
– You can now open saved game file from Windows Explorer
– Automatic crash integrated into game can be executed
– You can hear the game’s music without having to insert a game disc
– New units, buildings, and props to the Scenario Editor have been added
– Different terrain types have been added to be used in the Scenario Editor and RM Scripts
– New Scripts: Lah’mu, Mustafar, Starkiller Base, Sullust
– Scarif – Jungle density is reduced, fixed problems that spawned wrong bushes, added additional props and new terrains
– Alderaan – Added new terrains
– Halm – Added new terrains
– Felucia – Added new terrains
– Jakku – Lightly increased Carbon’s arability
– Aqua harvesters doesn’t passively generate Food anymore
– Fixed a bug that sometimes causes camera to scroll to the upper-left with no control.
– ‘Native’ buildings that are functionable are now duplicated in order to not interfere with objects in pre-EF Scenarios/Scripts.
– Fixed issue of icon that usually crashed Zann faction.
– New Trigger Condition: Area Explored – New Trigger Condition: Alliance State
– Trigger Conditions and Effects now show their descriptions and names in the list box
– Some modified Conditions now has a dropdown box for modifiers, no need to type digits anymore – Change Unit Data\\Property Object – DropSite1 and DropSite2 variables now work properly
– Change Unit Data\\Property Object – Now works on all units (previously types 70+ only)
– Autosave feature added to editor. Frequency of saving the game can be changed in Configurator. – Change Unit Variable – New variables: Resources; MiscCounter1-5
– The game will no longer be crashed when open disabled units list
– You can now use hotkey (Ctrl+S) to disable object collision and grid placement restrictions
– Improved Trigger interface; which includes moving overlapping boxes and giving dropdown options for trigger modifiers – Six new map sizes can now be created: Huge (255×255), Massive (320×320), Enormous (400×400), Colossal (480×480), Titanic (560×560), Insane (640×640).
– Map size selection list now shows map size in tiles
– 3 new cliff types are added for placement in scenario editor. Ctrl+Q to switch between them.
– Over 30 new Terrain options in the game are added. Can be used in the Editor and RM Scripts.
2. EXPANDING FRONTS – 1.2.1
General Information: With this mod comes numerous stability fixes that will reduce crashes and multiplayer desyncs. Moreover, various new units and heroes are now available, as well as some graphic and audio refinements.
The Zann Consortium is available for Nightsisters training, not Sith training and a new ranged unit is also included – the Nightsister Hunter
– New Scripts: Ahch-To, Rugosa
– Takodana – Added new terrains, Several lakes was eliminated
– Scarif – Reduced number of GAIA props, reworked generation of the landmass for improved balance
– RM Scipts can now select the cliff type to generate with.
(All civs) – Attacker construction time went down (from 80s to 60s)
(All civs) – Command Centers, when garrisoned, will no longer be able to attack Air units
(CF) Magnaguards – Dramatically reduced infantry armor; (from 10(15) to 5(8))
(ZC) Defiler – Reduced anti-building damage bonus by 30%; Raised build time from 35s to 40s
(ZC) Now has access to Jedi/Sith Perception
– Widescreen patch will not make desyncs in multiplayer matches anymore
– Fixed a bug related to unit counters which could make crashes
– Editor status text now can be showed with no flickering when you switch menus, and no longer causes game crashing
– (GE) TIE Striker – Graphics are updated
– (CF) Sith Temple now uses correct construction graphics
– (TF) Workers now have brand new graphics and audio
– (ZC) Anti-Air Troopers, Grenadiers, Medics, Mounted Troopers and Workers now have exceptional graphics and audio
– Podracers now use 16 directional facings, and while moving over particular terrains will leave trails
– Additional Units, Heroes, and Props included
– 5 new Cliff types included
– (CF) Air Transport tech tree dll is included
– (CF) Typo in Magnaguard description was corrected
– (GE) Corrected Stormtrooper Commander Language ID
– (GE) Air Transport description now removed reference to AT-AT barges
– (GE) Corrected Assault Mech tech tree dlls
– (GE) Corrected Bomber tech tree dlls
– (GN) Updated Transport Mech icon slot
– (GO) Basic Training tech shows properly in Tech Tree screen
– (GO) Corrected Mech Destroyer tech tree dll
– (ZC) Positioning of garrison indicators for units and buildings was fixed
– Cargo Freighter tech tree dll is included
– Podracer Wreckage was renamed correctly
II – STAR WARS GALACTIC BATTLEGROUNDS CHEATS
Here we have some Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds cheats for you. Note: To type in cheat code, press Enter while you’re playing the game.
darkside (1-8) – Your enemies will be destroyed
forcebuild – Makes instant construction/research
forcecarbon – Automatically gives you 1000 carbon
forcefood – Automatically gives you 1000 food
forceexplore – Show the complete map
forcenova – Automatically gives you 1000 Nova crystals
forceore – Automatically gives you 1000 ore
forcesight – Disables fog
simonsays – Killer Ewok will be unlocked
skywalker – Immediately wins the mission you’re currently taking
tarkin – Destroys all of your enemies
forceboat – Makes your ship invisible
scaryneighbor – Speeds up your boat with more firepower